The November 9 draw targeted healthcare workers. It had a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 305.
Alberta has an allocation of 9,750 provincial nominations for 2023, up from 6,500 in 2022.
The province has issued 9,432 nominations so far this year.
Read More Canada Immigration News
Alberta Express Entry Draw: Province Issues 285 Canada Immigration Invitations
Alberta Targets Agriculture Sector In New Express Entry Draw
Alberta Express Entry Draw Targets Healthcare Sector
Alberta Express Entry Draws
|Date||NOIs sent||Parameters||Lowest CRS|
|09-Nov-23||16||Dedicated Healthcare Pathway with Alberta job offer, CRS score 300 and above||305|
High Number of Applications
Alberta says a high number of AAIP applications have been received in the following occupations, meaning they may take longer to process:
- 62020 – Food service supervisors
- 63200 – Cooks
- 62010 – Retail sales supervisors
- 13110 – Administrative assistants
- 65201 – Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers and related support occupations
- 73300 – Transport truck drivers
- 12200 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- 13100 – Administrative officers
- 21222 – Information systems specialists
- 21231 – Software engineers and designers
What are the Requirements for Alberta Express Entry?
In order to be eligible to receive a notification of interest, candidates must:
- Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool.
- Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta.
- Be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification.
- Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300 points.
Factors that may improve a candidate’s chances of receiving a notification of interest:
- A job offer from an Albertan employer and/or work experience in Alberta.
- Having graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Having a relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child and/or sibling.
Factors that decrease a candidate’s chances of receiving a notification of interest: